Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Soft ball tournament


Wack! As the ball went flying as we started the soft ball tournament.  We were so excited in winning the tournament.  The way we were going to win the tournament was if we listed to the mentor.

We started the day with a smashing score of 7-6 to us.  But that doesn't mean that we were going to win the next rounds. I felt that I was getting better at catching. There was a hit so big that it went on to another field I think that was amazing.

As Lepa bowled the ball the opposition hit the ball strait at me and I court the ball. But that wasn't that good enough because they were betting us by twelve home runs. Then it was our turn to hit the ball.  As we were cheering our team on we got so much home runs I lost count but it wasn't enough to win and we lost but we tried our best.

We lost because we didn't listen to the coach and they couldn't catch that well. If we stayed our eyes on the ball we could of won that game.  I think if we all trained on our catching we would on had the chance of winning.

At the end of the day some of us were exhausted and tied.  But the main thing is that we had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Dont be to hard on yourself Kaiden.
    Pushing play is awesome in itself. Being a part of a team is even better.
    Im glad you had fun at softball, and enjoyed yourself.

    Love you
    Mum

    ReplyDelete